2009/02/06

Just So You Know

I will keep this blog alive in the post-DC era; I like it more than my old university-issue one anyway. Expect a flurry of activity here soon; this post, however, does not qualify as part of said flurry. It is a pre-flurry, if you will, an avant-flurry of sorts. An ominous flurry-prophesying sign. I just wanted to reassure the masses that visit everyday and clamour for more insightful and acerbic commentary that is my trademark that there is, indeed, hope, nay, there is more than hope, there is rock-solid certainty. I just need to shake off the last remnants of my jet-lag.

Meanwhile, here's a picture I've taken one block away from our place, that illustrates the current Birmingham weather AND, in one fell swoop, points you to my new Flickr feed, because I forgot my username for the old one and the emergency question doesn't work and I could not get it back so it will forever remain a memento of our NYC trip and nothing else. That's right, out with the old (I'm looking at you, Picasa), in with the new.

Snow



2 comments:

  1. ponoć jest taki plan, żeby wyspy zasypać śniegiem i przyklepać łopatką. serio, tak słyszałam

    ReplyDelete
  2. i decided to parrot your twitter idea

    ReplyDelete